- 1. Book the entertainment first
There are a number of great reasons to see some naked men at a bachelorette party. This will be your friend’s last night out. She will probably never again have the opportunity to see, feel, or touch a strange yet attractive man for the rest of her life. It is also likely that her groom will begin a slow descent into beer-guttedness as soon as the reception begins. The memory of six-pack abs and firm buns will probably last for many years. Send your friend out with a bang! Check out our strippers and bunny boys Our agency is busy, so call or email well in advance and reserve the entertainment – 403-870-5582.
- 2. Locations
Our entertainers are available to perform wherever you hold your party; at your home, on a bus, hotel rooms, banquet halls, restaurants, clubs and even on boats!
- 3. Be sure to provide the agency and your guests with good directions
The stripper may have a party before yours and after. If they can’t find your location in a timely manner they may only stay for a short time or may never show up.
- 4. Make sure that the location is OK with nekkid boys
Get permission if you are holding your party in a restaurant or office. The management has to be up to speed with everything.
- 5. Ensure the guys have a “green room”
A private place to change and prepare.
- 6. You are going to need a music system set up
Either a home stereo or a portable stereo with iPod playing capability will do.
- 7. Go along with the gag
If the guy comes dressed as a pizza man, tell him you like extra pepperoni and sausage. If he comes dressed as a fireman, tell him you’re feeling a little hot. It’s much more fun if you play the game and flirt a little, and you can be sure he will flirt back.
- 8. Place a chair in the center of the room for the bride
The stripper will know what to do from there. Don’t forget to tell him the bride’s name before the entertainment begins. Make sure the bride gets hers – the stripper is here for the bride to be.
- 9. You may not be able to take pictures of the stripper once he starts
He might let you take his picture after he is dressed again. Either way, ask permission first.
- 10. Find yourself some safe and reliable transportation
Don’t drink and drive. Be safe and call a cab, or even better for that really special event, book a limousine to take everyone home, or to one of the many wine bars, uptempo lounges, or fun-filled destinations that your city has to offer!
- 11. Bring lots of tip money
Roll up the bills and place them behind your ear, in your teeth, in your cleavage, behind your knees, or somewhere on the bride.
- 12. Things to say or not to say:
What are you doing on (wedding date).
Wow, are they supposed to be that big?
I’m still single.
Come to mama, big boy!
- 13. Don’t try to get involved with the stripper
All of your friends will know about it and you will regret it forever.
- 14. Have a few drinks and a great time!
- - Art of Strip Tease classes. The latest craze to hit Calgary is this Erotic Dance workshop for stagettes and home parties. Hire our professional dance
- - instructor to teach you “the moves” to try out on your lover.
- - Sex toy parties
- - Lingerie parties
- - Hot Tubbing
- - Pub crawls
- - Ski trips
- - Balloon rides
- - Belly dance classes
- - Hire a psychic and predict everyone’s future
- - Go to a day spa with the girls, or spoil yourself with a mobile spa that comes to your house for a mani pedi party
- - Throw a Hawaiian party with tropical drinks, leis, limbo and hula dancing
- - Tour a local winery or microbrewery
- - Party ideas: Host THE ultimate Girls Night with an Adult Home Sensual products party and shop in the comfort of your own home! Secret pleasures: Gift Baskets & More
- - Have an at-home party and serve all sorts of penis-shaped foods: salami, sausages, little cocktail weenies, penis pasta, x-rated fortune cookies, molded cakes or ice cream