- 1. Book the entertainment first. What’s a stag without strippers and topless girls? Boring! That’s why we are here, to make it fun, fun, fun. Check out our strippers and topless servers? Our agency is busy, so call us well in advance and reserve the entertainment at 403-870-5582.
- 2. Locations: Our entertainers are available to perform wherever you hold your party; at your home, on a bus, hotel rooms, banquet halls, restaurants, clubs and even on boats!
- 3. Make sure that the location is OK with nekkid girls. Get permission if you are holding your party in a restaurant or office. The management has to be up to speed with everything.
- 4. Ensure the girls have a “green room” – a private place to change and freshen up.
- 5. You are going to need a music system set up. Either a home stereo or a portable stereo with iPod playing capability.
- 6. Cameras and videos should be discussed in advance. Strippers don’t want their pictures taken, and a lot of guys don’t either. If you bring a camera ASK PERMISSION before taking any pictures.
- 7. Don’t drink and drive. Be safe and call a cab, or even better for that really special event, book a limousine to take everyone home!
- 8. Bring aspirin. No kidding!
We have provided our entertainment services to multiple locations in Western Canada and have a selection of choices for you to hold your stag, if you don’t already have one picked out.
Call us to discuss your options at 403-870-5582.
- - Hottubbing
- - Golf
- - Paintball
- - Lasertag
- - Pub crawls
- - Fishing resorts
- - Camping weekends
- - Ski trips
- - Balloon rides
- - Bum darts
- - Take a tour of a local winery or microbrewery
- - Go to a Dude Ranch for a weekend
- - Go to the racetrack
- - Play poker and smoke stogies
- - Skeet shooting
- - For the adventurous, white water rafting
or call Lyle at 403.651.1019